Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friday is Free Day!

During the Fridays of April several of my books will be free in their Kindle editions.  The most recent book is Yoshimi and the Shadow Clan.  It's the first book in the Yoshimi Trilogy.  There's also Terror of Knowing, a collection of poetry.  Finally, I also have Mouldwarp Press Presents #1 "Project Mayhem," an anthology of micro fiction that I had the chance to edit.  Its title is part of the fictional publishing venture whose questionable logo appears on the back cover of all three books.

6 comments:

  1. I got Yoshimi! The cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is a little simple, but I like the design. My current idea is to use the same image and design, but different colors, for the subsequent volumes. Let me know if that sounds like a good idea.

      Delete
  2. Great! I got my copy of Yoshimi already. I really wanted to read this one. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang I should have been paying attention for this. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely missed making the listings last week. But I should't have the same lapse, at least this week...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...