Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tales from the Space Corps (the mock cover)


With a little help from from Thrilling Tales, discovered thanks to the Geek Twins, I've got at the very least a mock cover for a collection of Space Corps stories that I plan to release at some point.  In addition to all the book-length adventures to come, there are plenty of short stories at this point, and I'd love to share those as well.  Initially I was going to include them as an appendix to Seven Thunders (like Tolkien did in Lord of the Rings), but it could be equally interesting to release them separately.

Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! I saw their mock cover earlier. Will have to do my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real bonus is that you can get your images on some swag that can be used for promotion.

      Delete
  2. I think I saw that thanks to Neil Vogler and played around with it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so much fun to play around with! The cover is great. I think I wanna do my own just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome cover Tony! It gives the perfect feel. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on concluding my A-to-Z Challenge by making mock covers for each of the books. So I'm glad you two pointed me toward the pulp-o-matic!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...