Sunday, December 1, 2019

Fall in Their Place released

 

Fall in Their Place is now available.  The link here, depending when you view it, will merge the paperback and ebook editions.

The third poetry collection I've released at this point (second in as many months!), it contains work that began the process of streamlining my poetic thought process, so on that score it has some distinction.  It's still kind of ranty, but there's slightly less angst this time, so there's that!  It's fun going through the avalanche of poems again.  But I will also be working at finding real publishers for new poetry, and perhaps even new compilations of the highlights from these collections.  Yeah!

The cover image for this one was pretty easy.  For once the database Createspace/Kindle provides gave me an obvious choice.  But in no way am I implying the guy in the picture falls!  Symbolism, folks. 

(Unless he did fall.  Which would make the picture in considerable poor taste.)

(And me as well.  And cast a dark pall over the whole collection!)

(So I assume he didn't fall.)

Anyway, there's more coming, regardless of whether or not you rush out to get this one, or the last one.  Or the next one.  But that would be nice.  Christmas is coming, yo. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone in my family would want poetry books for Christmas unless I put a gift card in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You're certainly prolific at the moment. Good luck with the new release(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting out old material in new format. These are the predecessors to the stuff you were reading a few years back!

      Delete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! nagapoker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...