Monday, April 16, 2018

Juggling more projects???

Just in case you wondered if I'm working on anything...

In addition to everything I talked about last time, here're more ideas that're threestooging themselves through my creative doors:
  • Montague in the Leviathan - Big book project, wrote a short story related to it a couple weeks ago.  Inspired by a number of real events...
  • The Hired Gun - A sequel/prequel to The Whole Bloody Affair, something I've been working toward since that one...
  • Bandit - An even older project!  A comic book I conceived way back in the '90s but began to refine in 2004...
  • Youths of a Nation - Like The Whole Bloody Affair (but not necessarily Hired Gun), a young adult project...
  • Exemplar - Another comic book project...
  • A Theory of Balance - A sequel to Sapo Saga...Likely to end up serialized on Wattpad, where I'm currently resurrecting 101 Star Wars Variations...
  • An Affirming Flame - A wizard story...

9 comments:

  1. Wow. That's about five more projects than I can juggle at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you finished any from the first batch yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don’t write at Dilloway speed, for one. Plus, I figured I really hadn’t done much blogging here recently, so just reminding anyone who stops by that I’m always working on and generating new ideas.

      Delete
    2. At least you don't write at GRR Martin speed.

      Delete
    3. I don’t intend to ever write a thousand page book.

      Delete
  3. Well, with a juggling act like you have going on, ld always run away and in the circus. If e till is one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you did work in a big blue box, so you already know how clowns and freaks are...(Just noticed, my keyboard must have been acting up yesterday. arrgghh)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...