Saturday, September 21, 2019

More poetry collections coming...

It occurred to me this week that I stopped self-publishing my poetry even though I had a ton of material, so I'm going to be getting back on that.  I sort of made a vow to stop self-publishing, but mostly in terms of my fiction.  I may make an effort to be published more traditionally with poems, too, but the crazy amount of material, I seriously doubt any publisher would be like, "Sign me up for that." 

So I'll keep you posted about that, for all those just dying to see it happen...

4 comments:

  1. Poetry is like cooking Russian food: I have no way to know if you're doing it right or not. (Joke on loan from Rifftrax Live Carnival of Souls.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing I learned in college is that basically anything at all can be considered poetry. I think some people are a little nutty in that regard. But it's not just rhyming, which is what most people think.

      Delete
  2. I will be interested to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Them, sir, them. I could have as many as six or seven volumes out soonish. I even had a dream about it earlier this week, so I know I really have to do this.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...