Monday, February 18, 2019

Crisis Weekly seventeen and eighteen...

Because I had a three-day weekend, and the sister and niece were away, I decided to tackle Crisis Weekly a bit differently, with #17 and #18 both available today.

It's actually kind of funny, because the latter entry was always going to be my third and final double-length entry.  To tackle writing it on the same day as writing another one meant writing twenty-four pages of comic book script in one day, tripling what I'd done nearly every other entry.  I happened to have the time, and narratively the entries easily segued into each other, and perhaps even benefited from being written together. 

Anyway, it's always nice to have a little extra writing time, any time at all to myself, any extended length of time.  I may not always fill that time with writing, but it gives me a lot of room to play with, and hopefully I tend to use it wisely, even though I always want to do more and there always is more to do, so much I want to accomplish...

That leaves three entries to go, and then it's off to other projects.  Since I knocked out a script early in the week, it leaves me wondering if I will actually write four scripts worth of pages this week, if I'll go back on the clock on Saturday morning, as regularly scheduled. 

Ah, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I will be writing up another one this week, so that leaves two more weeks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...