Saturday, March 9, 2019

Crisis Weekly, twenty-first and finale

Crisis Weekly #21.

And...we're done.  Two hundred comic book pages (roughly the equivalent of nine standard comic book issues), nearly thirty thousand words across the whole script, a hundred and thirty-six pages in the file.  It's the first time I've written a complete, extended comic book story. 

Thank you, Pat, for reading along.

Writing this for half a year (!), more or less once a week every week, it was a valuable experience.  I look forward to moving on to new projects (or perhaps even returning to old ones, like maybe even getting on to writing out BOLO (the project for which I had eight pages of art waiting to be used).  I expect George & Gracie, a project I haven't even mentioned here (it's laughable, everything I want to work on, sometimes, even from looking back at stuff I have mentioned here), to be the likely candidate, a children's story, something I haven't really tried in long form.

Either way, one of the perks of Crisis Weekly was sharing regular thoughts here again, and that's certainly something I'd like to continue.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good series. And like I said, plenty of room for a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously the sequel would mostly focus on Rachel, Yuri, and Ezrah.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...