- Doing the A-to-Z Challenge again this year, again at Sigild V. This year will be poetry, riffing on a character from Crisis Weekly. This has the effects of the proverbial birds with a stone, as I've been wanting to do some poetry again anyway, and I figured I owed the A-to-Z folks thanks for the recent book tour thing.
- Pretty sure I've nailed how I'm going to be writing George & Gracie, after transcribing what I'd written in a notebook at the end of the year and not initially knowing how to proceed from there.
- Submitted a story. It's the Montague in the Leviathan proof-of-concept I wrote last year, where I finally buckled down and attempted some straight literary fiction, which I still hope can become a book later, if I can do the necessary research.
- It suddenly occurred to me that I can turn that Exemplar comic book script into something if I look into getting someone to draw it. So that's something I'll be strongly considering.
- It's nice to have a number of prospects in the air.
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Updates, end of March 2019
A quick check-in: