Saturday, June 22, 2019

Updates, June 2019

I'm getting closer to writing again, I swear.

Actually, I really am.  I'm moving into an apartment and will have a lot more spare time on my hands, and I intend to use it writing.  So I will tackle George & Gracie, and maybe getting BOLO! lettered (the pages I have, with entirely revised captioning and possibly no dialogue) and hopefully set free into the world.

And submitting again. 

And maybe other stuff related to writing.  I loved the energy, fast receding into the past, of working on Crisis Weekly, which was something that because it was tied up with DC properties, will have to remain tied to DC properties unless I do stuff like disentangling original concepts from it like I did for the A-to-Z Challenge poems.

And I hope to begin blogging regularly again.

5 comments:

  1. Of course I really liked Crisis Weekly. You could always do like Frank Miller like that "Holy Terror" book and just change your characters slightly so they aren't technically the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to do heavy revision for some characters, Bloodwynd for instance. Although I have a good name if I really wanted to go that way.

      Delete
  2. I hope the move into an apartment is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is. I'm at the library right now because of course the business of getting wifi is being difficult.

      Delete
  3. I have dry spells myself so researching into the great sci fi masters gives me awesome inspiration. Asimov was a genius but there was stuff even he didn't know.... like the van allen belt which makes me curious. How could Asimov miss something like that because its not in his astronomy book and doesn't the V.A.B. disprove the moon landings? Then theres the whole twin tower dustification issue which borders on well.... no-one wants to go there and I wish I could but its not sci-fi or is it? I wonder sometimes what on Earth is going on for real.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...