Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dark Matter: Danab Cycle

One of the pesky side-effects of suspending comments is that I can’t at least see people cheering (or pretending to!) a new release. I guess the book that is the reason for my newest release, Danab Cycle, is itself getting released next week. Danab Cycle is a tour of the short fiction I’ve been carving out of the Space Corps saga for the past decade, so it’s more important than the impetus that spurred it to publication. If you’re curious about what I’ve talked so much about over the years, it’s a great place to start.

...Technically if you do, there’s somewhat of a lie in it. Two stories in it, not one, have not been seen elsewhere or appeared in Sigild, unless you count those folks who thought one was possibly eleventh best. At the time I meant to distinguish that it had at least been seen by readers in some capacity, but I’m not sure I nailed the wording. Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...